I received a new solenoid from Superwinch on Monday so it was time to get the winch working again. Having completed this repair at least two time it was going to be no problem again.
Superwinch sent me a Talon solenoid which required me to run over to Redline Landcruisers to get a new bracket fabricated to accommodate the larger solenoid mount. For this installation I installed a quick connector between the solenoid and controller hookup.
With the Solenoid and controller connections completed it was time to hook up the winch motor. Once the connections where made I discovered the Superwinch has switched the in and out drive cables. Comparing the EP 9000 and Talon wiring diagrams confirmed the change.
With the wiring changed the winch is again functioning and ready for our spring trip.