There are a wide variety of front bumpers available for the Toyota FJ Cruiser. Bumpers are available in steel, aluminum and steel tubes. Many are designed to carry a winch and provide front recovery points. In choosing your front bumper I recommend you consider the following items:
- Is weight of concern?
- Do you need a winch?
- Is front angle of approach clearance important?
- Are you looking for ease of installation?
- Do you want your bumper prefinished?
- Do you want a light or bull bar?
- Do you want the ability to mount lights in the bumper?
Once you have considered these items you are ready to make your selection.
I chose the All Pro Off-road front bumper because it was light weight, provided very good front clearance, had a light bar option, and provided for winch installation.